- Unscrew the Oxijet Air Shower rose from the stem.
- Ensure there is no lime and calcium build up in the rose. Any restrictor after the Oxijet™ will reduce its effectiveness. Restrictors may include limescale, or simply restriction in the shower head or handpiece itself.*To remove lime and calcium build up: Soak rose in a water and white vinegar solution.
- Remove any flow restrictors from the rose.
- Ensure there is no flow restrictor built into the rose.NB: If this can’t be removed, your Oxijet™ may not aerate to its full potential.
- With the washer left inside the rose, screw the pink Oxijet™ into the rose. The water flow should flow in the same direction as the arrow on the Oxijet™. Ensure any washer supplied is in place before securing the Oxijet™.
- Screw the Oxijet ™ Air Shower Female rose into the stem.
Note: The Oxijet™ is optimised for Felton fixed shower roses. Only use with non-restrictive (all pressures) fixed roses. Compatible with DN15 (1/2″) threads and may not be compatible with some fixed roses.
Operating pressures : Minimum 300 kPa | Maximum 1000 kPa
Operating temperature : Maximum 80°C
For Instructions on other Oxijet™ products, please select your options:
OFFICE PHONE: (07) 5502 3248
MOBILE PHONE: 0411 699880
OFFICE PHONE: 678 52726
MOBILE PHONE: 9877 2726