- Unscrew handpiece from the hose.
- Ensure there is no lime and calcium build up in the handpiece. Any restrictor after the Oxijet™ will reduce its effectiveness. Restrictors may include lime scale, or simply restriction in the handpiece or shower head itself.
To remove lime and calcium build up: Soak handpiece in a water and white vinegar solution.
- Remove any flow restrictors between hose and handpiece, or hose and wall elbow.
- Ensure there is no flow restrictor built into the handpiece.
NB: If this can’t be removed, your Oxijet™ may not aerate to its full potential.
- Screw the yellow Oxijet into the handpiece. The water flow should flow in the same direction as the arrow on the Oxijet™. Ensure any washer supplied is in place before securing the Oxijet™.
- With the hose washer left inside the hose, screw the Oxijet™ and handpiece into the hose.
Note: The Oxijet is optimised for Felton shower handpieces and DIN EN1113 rated hoses. Only use with non-restrictive (all pressures) handpieces. Do not use non DIN EN1113 rated standard hoses and may not be compatible with some handpieces.
Operating pressures: Minimum 300 kPa | Maximum 1000 kPa
Operating temperature: Maximum 80°C
For Instructions on other Oxijet™ products, please select your options: