Water savings will vary, depending on your specific water pressures and the restrictons in your piping and shower. The aim of the Flow Rate Calculator is to compare your flow rates used before and after fitting the Oxijet™ during a typical shower in order to calculate how much water you save.
Watch our step by step video guide
METHOD: Using a container/bucket of known volume
You will need:
- A bucket or large measuring jug of a known volume (preferably above 5 Litres)
- A stopwatch
- Run the shower at full flow at showering temperature. (Start without the Oxijet™ attached)
- While water is running put the handpiece/fixed rose over the bucket and start timer.
- Run water into bucket until the water level meets the known volume and stop timer.
- Record the known volume and time taken to fill it.
- Attach the Oxijet™ and repeat Steps 1-4.
- Add the water volumes and corresponding recorded times into the correct fields in the calculator to view your water savings.
Flow Rate Calculator