EnviroSeal Operating System
ZeroFlush Waterless Urinals with EnviroSeal System
Helping to Save Water…
Waterless urinals are all about evolution of a sustainable solution for water use. ZeroFlush Waterless Urinals are at the forefront of innovation with the new EnviroSeal Waterless Urinal operating system.
EnviroSeal is the next generation of evolution of the waterless urinal eliminating the end of expensive servicing and expensive odour barrier oil.
EnviroSeal brings a fresh and innovative approach to waterless urinal operating system technology through a comprehensive mix of proven technology, continuous innovation, environmental concern, industrial design and manufacturing expertise.
EnviroSeal Delivers A Superior Odourless Performance
The EnviroSeal system provides a superior odourless performance to waterless urinal technology guaranteeing a trouble-free operation simultaneously with a huge improvement in total male toilet facility sanitation and hygiene through:
- enhanced odour and seal protection with a fast opening and closing elastomer trapping system
- a continuous pleasant fragrance enhancing the toilet atmosphere with the BioPur tab
- completely recyclable and permanent use EnviroSeal and BioPur systems
- complete system protection through Bionic Infusion to break down bacteria buildup and subsequent odours
- all natural enzyme cleaning technology
- even easier maintenance and cleaning
How EnviroSeal System Creates Cleaner, Healthier and Odour Controlled Toilet Facilities
Odour control is paramount in male toilet facilities and with EnviroSeal odours are controlled by the elastomer seal which remains sealed at all times as can be in picture 1.
However as soon as the urinal is used as in picture 2 the elastomer seal immediately opens to allow the urine to pass through into the drain.
And in picture 3 as soon as the urine has passed through the elastomer trap seals again to prevent odour escaping from the sewer drains.