Trap Insert Operating System
ZeroFlush Waterless Urinals with Trap Insert & Odour Barrier Oil
A waterless urinal that continually delivers
Waterless urinals are all about evolution of a sustainable solution for water use. ZeroFlush Waterless Urinals are at the forefront of innovation with the proven reliability of ZeroFlush waterless urinals that use a dispsible trap insert coupled with odour barrieroil that is 100% natural and biodegradable.
A trap insert that delivers an exceptional time proven performance
The ZeroFlush urinal trap insert and odour barrier oil system utilises a time tested, proven method and technology to move urine into the waste system and eliminate urinal odours.
It’s a fact that ZeroFlush's trap insert operating system only requires servicing about once every 15,000 uses. That nearly doubles the time between maintenance cycles compared to other waterless urinal systems.
- More built-in design advantages in all ZeroFlush Waterless Urinals:
- No full cartridges to dispose of.
- Largest trap – averages 15,000 uses before any maintenance is required.
- No refilling traps between maintenance cycles.
- Trouble-free design – eliminates all the problems and hassles of a mechanical valves system.
- Designed to reduce splash-back.
- Reduced maintenance time and costs.
- Odour barrier oil is 100% natural and biodegradable – no harsh chemicals.
- No special cleaning fluids required.
- Green option gives you the ability to clean & reuse the drain insert.
How does the trap insert operating system work?
The ZeroFlush housing of the urinal has a removable and replaceable “drain insert” that when in place creates a very effective vertical trap system.
Zeroflush Urinals ‘Odour Barrier Oil is 100% Natural & Biodegradable’ which means No harsh chemicals.
With the all-natural vegetable odour barrier oil it enables a simple solution to odour. It also ‘eliminates the need for deodorant blocks and other products containing harsh chemicals that are used in traditional urinals’.
This gives you a clean, odourless environment, which isparamount in all male toilet facilities.